[Beta-testers] 4 nasty bugs in Elastix

Ramón Lozano solidpc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:53:17 ECT 2009

I forgot to put some links:

http://www.asterisk-es-rsp.org
http://odicha.wordpress.com/

Asterisk-rsp also includes all Odicha's patches for HFC-s/4S/8S bri
cards  to work with dahdi and libpri. I still don't know why they
weren't included in elastix some time ago, as some Spanish users (like
me) requested to the developers.

I have been compiling asterisk-rsp over Elastix 1.5.2  in some
production machines for some time now, and they work ok.

Just look at the Elastix bugtracker, many severe bugs (as bug #120 for
example) are asterisk bugs...
We shoud avoid this to happen as soon as possible.

--
Un saludo,

Ramon Lozano
SOLID PC, S.L.