[Developers] Elastix 2.0 released! Congratulations :)

Rafael Bonifaz rbonifaz at elastix.org
Wed Aug 4 16:22:36 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I would like to thank the people who made Elastix 2.0 possible.

In one side is the community, specially those on beta-testers and
developer mailing lists. People like Ferando Villares, Franck Danadrd,
Dick Ollet, Josiah Spackman, Bob Fryer, Tzafrir, among others. THANK YOU :)

In the other side there is the Palosanto developer team. Where we should
thank: Edgar Landivar, Bruno Macías, Eduardo Cueva, Mercy Anchundia and
Eduardo Cabezas. You did a great work :). The only thing, it would be
great to see you guys more often in this lists ;).

Congratulations for the great work!
http://elastix.org/en/home/476-%C2%A1Finalmente%20Elastix%202.0%20ha%20sido%20lanzado!.html

Best regards,

--